Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We Are the Real Deal!





So, we just walked in the door to our little Hoboken house, (which we have been away from for a month) and I wanted to let you know about the awesome life we lead.

So I wrote a play (rrredthemusical.com) and I got to do that play for six
weeks here in the Big Apple and then I got to do it in LA for two weeks. I know, right?! And it was as screaming awesome as it sounds. Opening night we had Kathy Griffin in the audience and she told me I was amazing! (No, Ms. Griffin, you are) Then we had buckets full of people who came even though they weren't famous and they all loved it too. Then we had Zack Ward, (the redheaded kid from 'A Christmas Story') who said that he recognized me from something and I said that was doubtful as I'm from Utah and he said, "Provo, Utah, Comedy Sportz! I knew I knew you." he went on to say I was funny then and I am funny now and he was just in 'Transformers' so ya know... he ought to know. Then Closing Night I entertained Sir Ryan Gosling (I don't know if he's been 'Sir-ed' yet but give him time) and he said I was (expletive)ing great! And then he smoked! Yeah, I know. So, now were home but we have been gone, really really gone! After the awesomeness of the past month... it's good to be not that awesome again. But just for a bit.



Oh Yeah, and we went to Disneyland.

See, the real deal!













it uhh, rained.

7 comments:

Ryan said...

Whoa! You are kind of a big deal. Congrats! I've always said that of all the people that I've ever known you were the one who is destined for stardom.

If RRRed ever comes to Portland, I'll be there with bells on.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures slay me with the funny of one thousand comics in a stunt spectacular. We need to get you hooked up on flickr.com so that I can favorite you a million times and comment on all your awesome.

I miss you guys madly. Come back soon, okay? We'll do Disneyland again and take long walks on teh beach.

giddy girlie said...

ha ha ha -- I was just about to say EXACTLY WHAT KATE ALREADY SAID. Great minds....er... what was I saying?

It was fantastic to meet you, and you are so super awesome. I wish a million good things for you. I am crossing my fingers super crazy style and focusing all the redheaded energy on making you a super star! :)

xoxo
Mia

Ace said...

Congrats! Fun to see that you've joined the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

YAY! L.A. LOVES YOU MAN!! Seriously the show was fantastic and I can't wait for you to come back and either do it some more or do something new. LA NEEDS YOU!

Liz Stanley said...

that is so awesome!! i'm so proud of you guys. i'm glad i got to see a 'walk through' or whatever it was in new york because it rocked.

Rhett, Angie, and Rion said...

Wow! Sounds like RRRed is doing great. Rhett and I got on the site the other day and laughed our heads off. We would love to see it, so if it shows in LA again let us know... or else. JK We are really sad that we missed out, so hopefully we will get to see it in the future.
Later,
Angie