Friday, January 18, 2008

A post is a post.

So I really want to keep posting on this here blog. But I realize now what our problem as bloggers is...was...is (this is directed at you, Lindsay)! We get too worked up on what it is we are going to blog about, 'cause we want it to be real cool. And, truth being truth, we are not that cool every day. Like yesterday, I made Lindsay work on my resume before I went to a job interview and it took up a lot of her day. Then I made her come with me to the interview but she had to wait outside where she couldn't be seen, then I went in and stayed for an hour. She had set up a little work station at a table because she is getting a PhD and needs to be doing crap and doesn't need to be sitting in a mall waiting for me. I sauntered out after what was much too long for her to be waiting and I tell her to grab her stuff and let's split 'cause I don't want them to see us out here. So she does, then she listens to me all the way home (another half hour) telling her all the real funny stuff I said in my interview, none of which gave her any hope of me actually getting the job. Then, after exhausting myself with my own brilliance, she asked, "How did it end?" "Oh," I say, "They would like to continue with the interview process...cause they liked me...enough to have be back." This, I realize, is what she's been waiting to hear about, not the fact I got to tell them about my awesome play I just did in LA...which I did (do and tell them about). I can't think of why that might have come up but I spent 20 minutes telling her about it...huh. I hope they brought it up and not me...huh. Ah well, I just got a call and they want me in for a second interview, so that's something to blog about.

How's this:
So, I just got a call (while I was writing the above) from this company that I really want to work for and they would like me back for a second interview. Lindsay's real happy.

That's not a very cool post...



Here's one.
Ha!! Get it! That is one COOL POST!! Some might say that post is down right cold!

FREEZING! you could say...

if you...heh...wanted...



ARCTIC!

No...cold is fine...

just cold.

4 comments:

topher clark said...

Your blog is how we keep tabs on you. We don't care if it's awesome or not. When you stop blogging we miss you. And by the way, it's always awesome regardless...just because you are P&L.

Good luck on the job!!!

P and L said...

Babe, I like your "cool post," and I think it's really funny, even if no one else has commented on it.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't type because I had locked myself in the freezer in order to be cool enough to hang with you, Mr. & Mrs. Coolster McCoolsterpants.

Can I come out now?

Rhett, Angie, and Rion said...

Ok! The "Cool Post" is great. If I didn't have Rion I don't think I would know what to post about either. Whenever I feel like blogging I just post a few new pics of Rion, maybe a vidio of her throwing something, drop in a couple of sentances about how Rhett is doing at school, and call it good. Not to "Cool", but why do the work when all anybody looks at are the pictures anyway. JK
Later,
Angie