Thursday, January 31, 2008

This is not a post.


This is an update:
So part of getting a new job is you have to go to work now. I have worked every day this week and have been getting up at (or before) six every morning. I am not complaining, WAY NOT! I could not love it more! It has exceeded all expectations! The people are great and the store it amazing! The days really fly by but when I get home, man o man I am useless! I actually went to bed last night at 8:30! For reals guys! So, please ready yourself for Lindsay's post tomorrow and forgive our recent neglect.

(Liz, I will not address you here as Lindsay has left you comments on our previous post.)

3 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

is this the same store buffy worked at?

P and L said...

Nope. Buffy was at the store on 15th and 5th, and Patrick's at the one at Rockefeller Center. Yesterday was employee appreciation day (40% off of whole store -- even sale!). It was magical. I love that he now works in women's clothing!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, swingingest layout EVER! First-rate color scheme, keen fonts. Swell, just swell.