Friday, February 22, 2008

Currently Fancying...

Okkervil River. I know I'm a little slow on the uptake (their album The Stage Names came out on August 7th [my birthday!] and it's their 4th one), but what can you do?

I love the song "Our Life is Not a Movie Or Maybe." I also enjoy the video quite a bit. Maybe it's because of my nerdy obsession with performance, and the ways in which we are all always performing, and the fact that most people think they're probably being filmed most of the time--like celebrity is always just a moment away. Anyway, give it a listen/view and tell me what you think:


~L

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! You found them! Cool video. I hadn't seen it.

P and L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
P and L said...

Oh, Brett, I knew I could count on you to know them!

I know, well done me!

Rachel said...

Patrick- thanks for posting on my blog. Just FYI, you are welcome to read my blog and comment on anything! It's fun to know where you are these days!

Spencer and Joanie said...

To Patch
From Ellie (as transcribed by Spence)
Dear Patch,

That is a weird video. How is New York. I wonder what you are doing and when I am going to see you again. I miss you and Lindsay, and I can't wait to see you in the summertime (hopefully).
I love you,
ELLe

Jesse Harward said...

Hye, just wanted to drop a line. I met you Patrick once at a comedy show and Lindsey, just wanted to catch up! It's been a while. Sounds like your'e doing well.
jesseharward@hotmail.com