Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Good and the Bad.

I feel that when I sit down to blog I only want to blog about how sweet my life is and how I'm real lucky and you all should sit at your houses and read about my way cool life then post a comment agreeing with me. That's what I feel when I sit down to blog. But this past post, with Lindsay's super funny 'I'm not Funny' picture has made me think perhaps this time I will post some of our less pretty pictures so you can see what really goes on on Garden Street.

























































So, I'll tell you, I went through, like, 300 pictures and I have WAY more bad pictures than my wife! And even some of these that I found are like, 'Oh she has a pig nose on...but for a pig, not that bad.'

So, I guess you and I are all thinking the same thing... Lindsay knows how to use the digital camera better then me.









Or does she?

13 comments:

Matt Clayton said...

This post has officially been shared with everyone in the office.

Unknown said...

Oh, Patrick. You just slayed me.

Murdered me.

I will haunt you from the grave.

Stacy said...

I don't think any of these pictures of Lindsay are bad, I think her hair looks awesome in the top one and she was one hot pig. But I am going to give you props on posting a bathing suit shot of yourself...
PS, I commented on your comment on Joanie's blog

Mandy and Jason said...

So Patrick, I have been blog-stalking you for a little while now, ever since I saw a link to you page on my sister Kristen's blog. I feel now is the time to comment. So you know your cousins in Vegas are keeping up with your adventures. I'm glad you found your special person, and that she entertains you as much as you entertain the rest of us. Jason

Ames and Jer-da-me said...

Dude...Patrick...your eyes and face in your swimsuit shot are freakin' me out. You almost look possessed!!!

If this were America's Next Top Model, Tyra would have kicked you ace right out of the competition. But hopefully your shot in that beautiful dress will be enough to keep you around for another week.

I agree with Stacy...Linds you are one hot pig. It really is a nice shot, just with a pig nose. And I decided today that I really like you as a redhead. You pull it off marvelously.

Lisa said...

More, please.

Rachel said...

My favorite thing are the terrified faces of the children in the background in the picture with Patrick splashing in the fountain-thingy. Click on it to see a bigger view and you'll see what I mean!

Spencer and Joanie said...

Uh...I thought these were supposed to be BAD pictures....still waiting...

S&F Seminario said...

I agree with Joanie. There are a few that approach bad though. And they are only of you. Sorry. And you can tell Lindsay's trying to be ugly, but it's just not happening.

Dottie Stay said...

Rachel is right the fountain picture is great! Yeah, I'm not seeing the bad pictures either. Your life still looks like a blast, and I will totally agree with you. You two are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I like the 5th, uncomfortably rigid photo best.
You two look like the Swan couple from Best in Show… blaming Scout for your marital insecurities.

Natalie. said...

Yeah, see . . . Lindsay just can't take a bad picture. EVER.

Spencer and Joanie said...

HELLO?? Paging Patrick and Lindsay...are you out there?? Where are you guys????