Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Cob Web.

Where have we been you ask? Well, this is usually our big time off, the summer. Lindsay is not teaching and I'm playing hooky. But this year, this year is different. Lindsay has her last exam before she begins writing her dissertation {A huge undertaking taking over a year and a half to prep for} and I have been clawing my way to the top of the career latter. {I've been promoted to Store Manager in a small store in New Jersey} Life has been great but busy! There have been lazy days at the beach and trips into the middle of America but they have been few and far between...and they took up any blogging time to live them.

While we have not adopted anything yet, we have bought a car...so that's something.

Things are wrapping up but there is more to come, Lindsay has a conference in Puerto Rico and she said I could come.

I hate to leave you with out a recent picture of us but I looked...and I don't come out that great so here are pictures of our kitchen instead.

~p

8 comments:

Casey&Mal said...

What an adorable kitchen! I love your huge flower arrangement on the table - it's beautiful!
Congrats on the promotion and best wishes to Lindsay!
Oh and congrats on the car purchase! Fun!
We hope you're all doing well.
Mal, Case & Baby Beck

aubs said...

such a cute kitchen, LOVE it! It looks like something out of a movei (that's a good thing by the way!) I just thought I should drop in and say hello, so hello. Congrats on everything! I don't know if you knew that I have a blog so feel free to stop in, take a look and keep up with our funny little Matty.

Aubrie

Liz Stanley said...

your kitchen is awesome. love it. and congrats on the promotion, patrick!

Christina said...

If you can't put in a photo of you guys, your kitchen is the next best thing. A bone to pick, however lovely the kitchen, it doesn't hold a candle to the two of you. Enjoy Puerto Rico and I look forward to the stories when you get back!

S&F Seminario said...

If it weren't you guys I would totally think you lifted those pictures from some home magazine.

Congrats on all your fun stuff and please post about it when you get back.

Momma said...

I have shown everyone in my office your lovely kitchen. I would happily show them adorable pics of YOU if you feel so inclined. How fabulous did L do on her enormous testing? Please update soon.
Love forever, Momma

Da said...

We need pictures of your WHOLE apartment!! I got in trouble from Sarah and Dianna for not taking pictures when I was there..... too busy buying ME new clothes!!! What a fun vay-cay!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Mom

S&F Seminario said...

cmon guys. Just one teency little new post?