Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jazz Party.

We were invited to a Jazz-Age Lawn Party on Governor's Island last week. It was divine. I whipped up a quick video tell all, but it is missing the most important part...the party we came with! It seems that Lindsay, Haylee (her sister), and Me just came and took pictures of ourselves. Huh. That seems out of character.

Well, enjoy, but know we did not do any of this on our own. How could we? Thank you to the Sheens, who take us to such places, and the Reeves, who come along.


~P

7 comments:

Amy said...

So Gatsby. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Nice music, too!

Lulu said...

that was an awesome video. I love the last pic of you guys! so cute!

Christina said...

Fab-u-lous dah-lings! You look just fab-u-lous! So fun, just being friends with you makes me cooler.

Christina said...

So, I had to watch it again. It reminds me of my grandmother's house . . . it was built in the 20s for the purpose of having PARTIES! Big rooms, beautiful lawn, dining room to die for, butler's pantry, porch . . . what a porch, servant's quarters and a huge built in china cabinet full of the leftovers from the glory days, monogramed china, silver, crystal (mostly gone but a few wine goblets, cordial and sherry glasses), platters and platters and tureens and ladles, and gobs and gobs and GOBS of linen tablecloths brought back from grand tours of the world. There is one from India representing the elephant hunt (something we don't do anymore), with men with rifles and elephants in the lace, flowers and bees and flies (always made me laugh!) embroidered on the cloth. That china cupboard was one of my favorite things!

susan said...

What a fun party! Thanks for sharing. Aunt Susan

The Lead Singer said...

Lindsay! You are radiant and GORGEOUS and if I'm ever a woman in my next lives I want to look just like you! Seriously, why aren't you an actress again?