Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm Thankful For...



I really think this photo speaks for itself...I somehow managed to land the funniest, handsomest, most creative, most loving, charming, (insert your own hyperbole here) man that I've ever met.

This started out as a thoughtful, meaningful post about all the things that I'm thankful for this year, and I still plan to do that, but my catch deserves his own post to tell him that he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Tomorrow, we will share pie, and I will remember why I'm so thankful for my husband.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It's true, L. We were so ready to hate Patrick when you first brought him around. We don't generally like people. But he's just so damn charming and funny. Will you guys get sick of NYC anytime soon and move to our street so we can have you over for dinner?

Liz Stanley said...

precious. what exactly is going on in the second picture?

P and L said...

Ah, Josh...someday, my friend, someday.

Liz - we're eating a very small pie, of course.

CaseyLiv said...

I'm not sure if I like Patch looking at me so seductively like that. Lindsey, I'm sure you do, and even Scout, but not me.

Anonymous said...

I take all the credit for his hottness! But really it might be John that should get his just deserves!
Momma Connie

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog which appears to have been forgotten since the last entry was the beginning of this year (another New Year's resolution goes the wayside...)It's really funny and makes me miss you guys, though I really didn't get the chance to know Lindsey that well before you took roots in the Garden state. That said, I have to ask when looking at this picture P (as I guess you are now called), is that a mullet??
Long lost friend, Stacy (Emmons) Kent