Saturday, April 24, 2010

2 Months.


So... I'm not crazy.


Well... Ok. Yes, crazy, but in a loving sorta way.


Our friends take pictures of their girls with little cards that say '1 month,' or '7 months,' and we love them.


Then they made this book, and on one of the pages was all 12 months all in a row. It's lovely.


We couldn't find the cards.

We looked.

And our printer broke.

So I thought I would make these little vignettes every month, and we'll put them in a book.

Now, is that crazy?


Really?!

~P

5 comments:

Julie Kaye said...

I don't care what you do as long as you keep posting pictures!! I love the idea....and love how little she still is! Love the birds eye view on your life!

Ames and Jer-da-me said...

Crazy...yes. But not for that reason.

Question? Is that underwear pinned to the wall?

Christina said...

Not crazy, cute. And your little Daisy is darling enough that we want pictures more often than once a month, but if that is all we can get, WE WILL TAKE IT!

She is so beautiful. How are mom and dad holding up?

S&F Seminario said...

Yes this is SO cute and good job for finding a heavenly setting for the little angel. I agree...she is too cute for only once a month. But I know you are busy doing more important things than blogging!

kerry said...

I think it's cute. I didn't use pictures, but I got a ball or a teddy bear that I used every month. It's fun to see them grow up next to it. For Mason the baseball was bigger than his head the first month and his one year picture he was trying to eat it! It's fun. I love the book idea though! She's so adorable. I would take millions of pictures of her too!