Monday, September 08, 2008

The Reviews are In!!!


So, I'm out in LA doing my little play which, (after weeks of Previews) opened this past weekend. And the first out of the gate to comment on the quality and relevance of the piece was the LA Weekly. This is what they had to say...

(You have to scroll down a bit but we are there.)

LA WEEKLY

I know, I know.

If you are in the LA area and would like tickets go here.



I would love everyone from Nephews to Grandmas to come, but as Katie helped write it...it gets a bit rough, so leave the kids at home and no one tell my Grandma, as I find myself in the shortest shorts that are legal in West Hollywood...yeah... SHORT!

8 comments:

Jen said...

I'm not suprised at the great reviews! Way to go!

P and L said...

Babe, nice job! You got the top picture on the blog and everything...I'm not one bit surprised, and I couldn't be prouder of my short-shorts wearing faux redhead.

~L

Liz Stanley said...

yeah!!!!! i wish it were here so i could some see it.

giddy girlie said...

Congratulations! You certainly deserve all the praise that is being/will be sent your way. You guys really have been knocking it out of the park. Literally and figuratively! (the theater is in a park for those who haven't been to see the show yet)

Momma said...

I assume you don't mean leave your Momma home, just other gramas right. We are so proud of you and we miss you dreadfuly! Enjoy using your gifts and talents. Don't forget where you come from. Love forever, Momma

Unknown said...

You are so great that sometimes I wish I could squeeze you so hard all the red hair dye would pop out of your hair ... and then we'd laugh for hours remembering days gone by.

Casey&Mal said...

What a fantastic review!!! I wish we could come and see it - especially now knowing how loved it is!!!! Congratulations!

kerry said...

That is so great! Wish I could go see it.