Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Matt Clayton Photography

I'm home! After nearly a month away, it was nice to walk in to our little Hoboken apartment (although it smelled faintly of dust and old lady). I'll write a better update of our lives and travels in a few days, after I've unpacked, but in the meantime I simply must share this:

Photos by Matt Clayton

While in Utah, we arranged to have our infinitely talented friend Matt Clayton take some photos of our little family in preparation for the adoption blog & profile. From what we've seen so far, it was a wise decision: the pics are super fun, as was the shoot. Thanks, Matt!

~L

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Would you quit being so motherf-ing cute already? You are giving me a complex. If I was a baby, you could adopt me.

Naomi said...

Those pictures are faaaaabulous! Come on, who wouldn't want you to adopt! I really like the picture where you are sitting in the chair with the book on your lap and Patrick is sneaking in from behind to get a kiss. Sooooo cute. It's my favorite!

Liz Stanley said...

SO adorable! love them! adopt me!

Michelle said...

Your photos are awesome. I loved every one.

S&F Seminario said...

BEAUTIFUL both of you. What is better is that you really are as stunning as that in real life, both of you.
It was fun to see you while you were here!
JUST KIDDING we love you

Hailey said...

Those pictures are amazing--your beauty never ceases to amaze me, Lindsay! I'm sorry I missed you in NY this week (and Utah--waaah!)

Ames and Jer-da-me said...

Hey guys!!! it feels like it has been so long since we have seen each other. I loved the pictures, I think they show off your personalities very nicely.

Suzie and Nathan said...

We let Matt know that his pics of you are awesome. We thought we'd reiterate here. Also, you'll be proud... we have a new blogspot page you should check out.