Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Blogging Apology

Hello dear readers,

We're terribly sorry for the vast nothingness that has inhabited our blog the last couple of weeks. Patrick's been hard at work, and I had to plan and execute a graduate student conference at CUNY. None of this is a good excuse, but what can you do?

Tomorrow, we're off to Buffalo, where I will deliver a paper and we both will enjoy a little R&R. We shall report next week, when we will resume our normal (and more frequent) blogging habits.

~L

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And then I will VISIT YOU!! In a FEW WEEKS!!!!

petie said...

You're not excused. Please get back to us as soon as humanly possible.

Oh. . .and good luck at your conference, Ms. Smartie Smart-Pants.

Momma said...

We do miss the splendid regal of your adventures. So have a glorious time and remember we love you and we miss you,
Love Forever, Momma

Liz Stanley said...

*sigh*
i've been waiting a long time for this apology.
accepted.
oh i have a funny story to tell you. a friend of mine from my old work told me her dog she loved had died. i told jared and he said it was 'funny' because she was SOO obsessed with him. i was floored to say the least by his insensitive response (he wasn't a huge fan of her, either) and so i said "what about scout? what if something happened to him?". Jared apologized and said " you're right. that would not be funny. that was mean of me".
okay so maybe that wasn't a really funny story but moral is we miss you guys + jared loves scout

Ames and Jer-da-me said...

Hey Lindsay...I hope everything goes well for you with the conference. I think that is really exciting.

S&F Seminario said...

Well, just wanting to hear the recantation of Lindsay's acceptance speech at the Buffalo Conference Oscars. Do tell.